Everybody wants the best for their children. We’ll do everything to give them a bright future and part of it is giving them the best education. We send them to great schools because a great part of our children’s character is molded by the school we send them to, which will equip them with knowledge, skills, values, and connections for business or employment, as well as lead them to friends and even to their future families.
Choosing a course is important, while choosing the best school is easy, but getting accepted is difficult. Especially from the top three universities in the Philippines – University of the Philippines, De La Salle University and Ateneo de Manila University. Of the 100,000 who apply to these three universities, only 10% pass. The remaining 90% will compete with 400,000 more students to get into other colleges. Your children will be contending with the valedictorians. This is not just any exam; it’s your child’s future.
One way to prepare them for the exam is to review, but the best way to prepare them for it is thru AHEAD Tutorial & Review. The country’s leading and most awarded educational service provider.
- AHEAD Tutorial & Review offers a test-based program. It is patterned after an actual test designed to give students appropriate preparations for a certain exam. It also gives you the feel of the exam itself through simulated tests based on the topics, questions, levels of difficulty and time limit of a certain exam.
- They have orientations for both students and parents. The parent orientation gives the parents tips on what to do before, during and after the exam. What to bring and what to expect.
- Teachers and lecturers finished the top of their classes and are young, dynamic and able to relate well to students.
- The only review center that has review assistants. The review assistants are mostly former students of the review center. Since they have experience what it was like to take the CAT. They understand the difficulty, pressure and importance of college entrance tests.
- The only review center that teaches Speed Reading and Mind Mapping as part of the preparation. Speed reading helps them read and understand the questions faster and easier to gain more time to review previous questions. While Mind Mapping helps them organize their thoughts better to be able to extract the information needed faster and not get lost during the analysis.
As Rossana Llenado mentioned, “You have to make your child realize how important the exam is and we can show that by giving our support.” I totally agree with this, once your child feels the support that their family is giving, it’ll make them realize how important the exam is. Little things such as keeping TV or radio’s volume low or turning it off when they are reviewing or review with them. I really have to point out that this is no ordinary exam, there are no take two’s. Once you fail, you have no other choice but to settle for a different school.