Blogs that have influenced and inspired me.
- facebuko – has given humor a new and refreshing approach, using the most popular social networking site to make fun of current and forgotten issues. The blog is so popular that someone already copied it (tsk tsk).
- pakshet – it’s like reading Filipino literature. I like the way he writes about random everyday stuff.
- project52weeks – interesting short films/video clips. She made me want to make my own.
- foodiemanila – one the best food photos I have ever seen. Photos are so good that not only my eyes appreciate it but as well as my tummy.
- tara-na! - an interesting personal/food/travel blog.
- jay-elx – I admire this blogger for his dedication and perseverance. He’s truly an inspiration to new and aspiring bloggers.
- the thristy blogger – a unique blog gave drinks/refreshments special treatment by separating them from food blogs. He has great photos too.
- mommy rubz – I read her blog for home and parenting tips. They’re not just for moms but for he whole family.
- recycle bin of a middle child – Everything you need to know about the latest trends, dining and places to be are all in his recycle bin so be sure not to empty it.
- wentot’s thoughts – need I explain?
The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010 Writing Project is sponsored by Events and Corporate Video, Budget hotel in Makati, Pinoy Party Food, Copyediting Services, PR Agency Philippines, Budget Travel Philippines, and Corporate Events Organizer; and is a project of Influential Blogger by Ms Janette Toral
For those bloggers that aren’t feeling very inspirational at the moment but would still like to update their blog, there is free customized content from Article Writing Services.