It was almost a month a go when I attended the AyosDito.ph iBall event at COWO Asia in Ortigas Pasig City. I have learned a couple of important tips about buying/selling online thru AyosDito. Here are some of them:
- It’s free, no registration fees or any other charges.
- It’s faster. It loads faster than other sites.
- It’s very organized/categorized.
- It’s mobile friendly. Although there is no official app yet, it’s still easy to navigate using your mobile.
- If it’s too good to be true, it’s probably not.
- Meet your buyer/seller in public places like cafes, eateries, or even banks.
- Always be accompanied with a relative or a friend when doing meet ups.
- AyosDito screens the sellers to protect the buyer and the integrity of the site.
- Adds expire and you will be contacted if you want to extend.
There are a lot more things that AyosDito has shared, even Solenn. Now I know why AyosDito.